This section explains the functionality of Allowed Domains and provides some related use cases to assist you in creating an optimal configuration. To access the Allowed Domains, go to Company > Company Settings > Allowed Domains.
To use our platform, you need to have a domain such as example.com. In order to use our modules, we need to verify that the domain belongs to you/your company.
The following list indicates which modules need domain verification.
- Phishing Simulator
- To send phishing simulation emails
- Awareness Educator
- Launch a cybersecurity awareness training
- Email Threat Simulator
- Start an ETS Scan
- Threat Intelligence
- Check your breached email accounts according to your domain
The components of the Allowed Domains page are:
Go to Company > Company Settings > Allowed Domains from the main menu. Then follow the steps below.
- Click + NEW button to add a new domain
- Enter your domain in the label
- Copy your TXT record value to the clipboard
- Click the SAVE button on the bottom right corner
- Add the TXT record to your domain’s DNS settings respective of your DNS host provider:
- All DNS host providers – Login to your domain’s DNS or web hosting provider, and then add the TXT records containing the values that you copied or saved previously. Different providers have different procedures for updating DNS records. See the DNS/Hosting provider table following these procedures.
- Click the verify button on the action column
The following table contains most used DNS host providers and externel links that might assit you to create the DNS records on your DNS provider.
It may take up to 72 hours for changes to DNS settings to propagate on your DNS provider. If you have updated the domain registration but the verification was not successful, you can verify again later.
A: Please try the following steps.
- Make sure you have successfully created the DNS record.
- TXT value must contain the “domain-verification” prefix.
- Host/Name field must be “@” or your domain name like yourdomain.tld
- DNS changes may take up to 72 hours to propagate, so try verifying again later.
A: Yes. The platform offers the flexibility to use several allowed domains.