How to Deploy the Add-in in Google Workspace
To deploy the Phishing Reporter add-in to users in Google Workspace, follow these steps:
- The new script file that is opened is saved with a project name.
- In the Code.gs, paste the script code provided by the platform and save it.
- Go to the settings icon and click Project Settings.
- In the project settings, click: Show "appsscript.json" manifest file in editor.
- Save the appscript.json file. Copy and save the manifest code.
- Name your project and select the location. Then click on Create to start your project.
- Go to the API & Services page. Open the OAuth content screen page from the left menu and select your project.
- Please make sure the User type option selected is Internal.
- Click Create
- On the OAuth content screen, fill in the App Name, User Support Email, App Logo and Developers Contact Email Address. Then click Save and Continue.
- After that, click the Save and Continue button again on the Scope screen without making any changes. Then click Back to Dashboard.
- Go to API & Services, open the Library page to search Gmail API, and then enable it.
- Go to Project Settings and copy the Project Number.
The change is enabled once the project change is confirmed.
- From the Library page, search for the Google Workspace Marketplace SDK and click on it.
- Click the Enable button and activate Google Workspace Marketplace SDK.
- In the deployment settings, select Add-on then copy the Deployment ID.
- Go back to the Console Cloud. Go to the API & Services page, find “Google Workspace Marketplace SDK” and click on it.
- Go to the App Configuration tab and enable the Google Workspace add-on option and check Deploy using Apps Script Deployment ID.
- Then paste the Deployment ID to the deployment field on the page and then fill the following fields.
- Before saving, do not forget to select the Private option and then click Save.
- Go to the Google Workspace Marketplace SDK page and click the Manage button to see the Store Listing menu, Select the Category and upload your company logo.
- Fill in the Terms of Service URL, Private Policy URL, and Support URL with https://keepnetlabs.com for the add-in.
- Under Distribution, select the Region that you will be deploying the add-in to and click Publish.
Please follow up the following steps to deploy the add-in to your target users.
- To deploy the add-in, go to the Google Apps icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to More from Google Workspace Marketplace and click on it.
- Click Internal Apps and find the add-in
- Click the Admin Install button to start the deployment process.
- Click Continue to start the distribution of the extension.
- Accept the required permissions to complete the deployment.
It may take up to 24 hours for this app to be installed for your entire Google Workspace domain or organizational unit.
It may take up to 24 hours for this app to be uninstalled for your entire Google Workspace domain or organizational unit.
A: No, there is no charge by Google.