Login to Office 365 account as administrator from https://outlook.office365.com/owa/
Go to Admin settings.
3. Click on the Exchange button under the Admin Center section
4. Click on Connection Filter (under Protection title). See the following screenshot.
5. Click on Connection Filter, then click the Pencil icon to edit the connection filter policy. Under the IP Allow list, click the + sign to add an IP address. Then add Keepnet’s IPs to your Allowed IP list. Click OK, then Save. See the screenshot below.
Next, you will want to set up a mail flow rule to allow mail to bypass spam filtering and the Clutter folder.
To ensure emails bypass your Clutter folder as well as spam filtering within Microsoft's EOP, follow the steps below.
Go to Admin Settings.
2. Open Mail > Mail Flow. Click the (+)and Create New Rule button.
3. Create the rule a name, such as (Bypass Clutter & Spam Filtering by IP Address).
4. Click on "more options"
5. Add the condition "Apply this rule if...." Select "The sender", then click on More Options and select "IP address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches.
6. Then, click on Enter IPv4 addresses link and add Sender IP addresses, and click OK.
7. Under the "Do the following" section, click "Modify the message properties" then "Set a Message Header". See the following screenshot.
8. Set the message header "X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassClutter".
9. Set value as “true”.
NOTE: Both "X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassClutter" and "true" are case sensitive.
10. Add another action to the "Do the following" section. Click on "Modify the message properties" and "Set the spam confidence level (SCL) to..."
11. Then, select "Bypass Spam Filtering". See the screenshot below.
12. Now, the settings are completed. Click on the "Save" button.
In order to test your settings, please select a phishing scenario and launch it for your organization. Make sure that it is not going to your spam or junk folder.