How to Deploy the Add-in in Microsoft 365
- Click +Deploy Add-in and click Next. Under Deploy a custom add-in, click Download custom apps.
- Select I have the manifesto.xml file.
- Click Upload.
Now proceed to Configure Add-in.
Assign the users who will have access to the add-in. Choose one of the following:
- Everyone: The add-in will be installed on every user under the Microsoft 365 tenant (recommended).
- Specific Users/Groups: The add-in will be installed on the selected group or user.
- Just me: The add-in will be installed only on your mail account.
Now proceed to the Deployment Method.
Select a Deployment Method.
- Fixed (Default, Recommended)
Once you have received notification that the deployment was successful, click on Next, and then Finish to complete the process.
To uninstall the Phishing Reporter add-in from Microsoft 365 user accounts, follow these steps:
- Select the add-in you want to uninstall.
- Click Remove add-in and then Remove to complete the process.