Jumpcloud SCIM Integration
The document show step-by-step how to synchronize users' information from the Jumpcloud identity provider to the platform.
- 1.Please log in to Jumpcloud as an admin and follow the following steps.
- 2.Please create a group and assign users to the group for synchronization.
- 3.Go to SSO > + > and then click the Custom SSO SAML.
- 4.Enter a name for the Application name.
- 5.Go to the SSO submenu and enter a number like ‘1’ into the ‘IdP Entity ID’ and ‘SP Identity ID’ fields.
- 6.Go to the Identity Management submenu and then go to the bottom of the page to fill up the following fields.
- 1.SCIM Version: SCIM 2.0
- 2.Base URL: https://scim-api.keepnetlabs.com/scim
- 3.Token Key: Please enter the secret token.
- 4.Click the ‘Test Connection’ button to test the connection and then please click the ‘Activate’ button next to the ‘Test Connection’ button.
- 5.Edit the SSO rule and then go to the SSO menu to Disable the SSO at the bottom of the page.
Jumpcloud configuration has been successfully finished. You can proceed with the following step.
- 1.Go to the SAML application and then select Groups that contain users that will be synchronized to the platform and then click the Save button.
- 2.The users will be synchronized to the platform in approximately a few minutes.