How to Whitelist an IP Address in Google Workspace
The below instructions will show you how to whitelist the emails such as notification, training, or phishing simulation emails that will be sent from the platform to users by whitelisting Sender IPs in the Google Workspace environment.
To complete this procedure, you must have security administrator privileges with Google Workspace.
- 3.Select Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail from the left sidebar menu.
- 4.Go to the Spam, Phishing, and Malware page.
- 5.Select the Email allowlist tab and click the Edit button.
- 6.Add the IP addresses that are listed here.
- 7.Click the Save button.
- 8.Go back to the Spam, Phishing, and Malware page.
- 9.Select the Inbound Gateway option and click Enable, if not enabled.
- 10.Add the IP addresses and click Save.
- 11.Select Automatically detect external IP if not already selected.
- 12.WARNING: Leave the option of Reject all mail not from gateway IPs unchecked.
- 1.This option must be 'unchecked'. Do not enable this option!
- 13.Select the option of Require TLS for connections from the email gateways listed above.
- 14.Click Save to complete the process.